In addition to the sanctions/interventions applied to the Respondent, and regardless of whether the University pursues an investigative resolution or takes other formal disciplinary action, the Title IX Coordinator may find it helpful or necessary to request or require a Respondent or others to undertake specific steps designed to eliminate the misconduct, prevent its recurrence, and/or remedy its effects. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Requesting or requiring a University entity to provide training for its staff or members;
- Requesting or requiring a Respondent to receive training;
- Continuing any of the protective and supportive measures previously established;
- Identifying the need for any additional or ongoing measures, supports and remedies; or
- Revising University policies, practices, or services.